What is a cookie ?
The French Data Protection Authority (CNIL) defines cookies as “a small text file stored on your hard drive by the server of the site that you visit. It contains some data, particularly:
– the name of the server that wrote it,
– usually an identifier in the form of a unique number,
– sometimes an expiration date.
This information is stored in your computer in a simple text file that a server accesses to read and record information.
A cookie is necessarily attached to a single domain name (from the server that stored it) in such a manner that only a request from the same server can access it.”
The microfrance.fr website has a cookies system. As a result, the User is informed that while visiting the website, cookies may be automatically installed in his or her internet browser. A cookie cannot identify the user.
The different types of cookies that we use
The cookies used on the Integra MicroFrance website are used in different ways:
- Anonymous cookies for measuring traffic to and use of online services: Traffic statistics cookies are used to measure the website’s audience (the number of visits, the time spent by web users, the elements that they click on, etc.). The purpose of these cookies is to constantly improve our website in order to be sure that it meets your needs. User measurement cookies are strictly anonymous and do not under any circumstances make it possible to identify the website visitor or to collect personal information (for example, name, IP address, etc.).
- Connection data memorization cookies: these are information about a form that you filled out on our website (accessing your account) to allow you to see products on our website and send a price inquiry.
Cookies are managed by your web browser. They enable many feature of the website to function well and improve your browsing experience. You can choose to disable these cookies at any time.
If your browser is configured to refuse all cookies, some features of our website will either not work correctly or will not work at all.
We nonetheless inform you that you can block the storage of cookies by following the operating procedure available below:
In Internet Explorer:
- Go into Tools >Internet Options.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Click on the Advanced button, check the box “Ignore automatic cookie management”.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP), then select Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- Configure the Cookies and Site Data: to use the personalized parameters for the history.
- Unselect Accept cookies.
- Click on the wrench icon located in the browser’s toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click on the Content settings button.
- In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies and data from third-party sites.
- Go to Settings > Preference
- Click on the Privacy tab
- In the “Cookies and website data” section, check the box “always block”.
Our websites do not conserve browsing information stored in the form of cookies on your computer for longer than 1 year.
To learn more about cookies :
Advice for limiting the traces you leave online :
Real-time viewing tool for cookies that transmit information:
How to contact Integra MicroFrance
We endeavor to ensure that information about you is correct. If you notice that the information about you is not complete, correct, or up-to-date or if you have questions or comments about these privacy principles, please contact at the following address :
Integra LifeSciences Services (France) SAS
Immeuble Séquoia 2 – 97 allée Alexandre Borodine
Parc technologique de la Porte des Alpes
69800 Saint Priest – France
Phone: +33 (0)4 37 47 59 00 Fax: +33 (0)4 37 47 59 99